One of my fellow bloggers has nominated me for a Creative Blogger Award. I didn’t know there was such an award, and it’s gratifying to be considered.
Now I’m supposed to follow directions and do certain things. First, to provide five facts about myself.
1. I know almost nothing about computers, and not much about the social media, either. My wife, my editor, and a few of my friends keep this blog ball rolling for me, allowing me to concentrate on the content.
2. I read the Bible every day, for my sanity. On some days it’s the only truth I get.
3. I have lived in the same small town all my life.
4. My heroes and role models are all long dead.
5. Writing and reading are my main activities, but my wife and I always reserve time for each other. Work efficiently, and you buy time.
Now I am supposed to nominate five other bloggers for the award. That’ll be a pleasure–always bearing in mind that I can’t nominate all the blogs I read all the time.
1. Rivendale Review. Michael Graeme is simply a superb writer.
2. Aman Himself. He’s not afraid to review the most formidable literary classics, including books I doubt have been read by anybody else for many years.
3. Ajoobacats. You rock, Doc. Your eclectic literary tastes have turned up many books I now plan to read.
4. Through Open Lens. Beautiful, original photography, every day. Plus corny jokes.
5. Weavingword. She’s a fantasy writer who writes fantasy in the service of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. Us folks gotta stick together.
Finally, I have to somehow let my nominees know I’ve nominated them. Well, here goes… betcha I’ve done it all wrong…
4 comments on “I Have Been Nominated…”
Hey, congratulations on an award well- deserved! You’re always a refreshing voice of truth, never afraid to speak from a biblical perspective. I appreciate your wisdom each day.
Thank you so much for the nomination. I am really humbled that you thought of me.
There are a lot of people who would be flabbergasted to see me and wisdom appear in the same sentence. We all do what we can, however God chooses to empower us.
Good luck. Hope you win.
Congratulations Lee, and thanks for those kind words 🙂