Someone sent us an email about the latest Darwin Awards.
One of the honorees was a guy who died after winning a roach-eating contest held at his local pet store. Please do not ask why he entered such a contest.
It turned out he was allergic to roaches.
That’s not something that a lot of people ever find out about themselves.
Or would even want to.
5 comments on “This Just In”
There are infintesimal ways to do anything wrong, but only one right way. Maybe this was it.
Imagine, going all those years without knowing you had a fatal allergy to roaches.
Great Scott! Just when I think I have heard it all…nope, something even nuttier happens. I’m glad I’m old…