Libs: Only 24%

See the source image

Nothing beats logic like a good loud scream!

Here’s a story the nooze media won’t be shouting from the housetops.

According to a new Gallup Poll (sample size: 29,000 persons interviewed),  people who identify as liberals are only 24% of the public–compared to conservatives, at 37%, and moderates at 34% (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/shock-us-edges-more-center-right-just-24-liberal). That comes out to 71% vs. 24%, with the remaining 5% floating around somewhere in the idunnosphere.

Furthermore, Gallup warns ominously, “the gap is growing.”

But why should libs worry? They own the Democrat Party, our free and independent nooze media, our schools and colleges, and Hollywood: 24% dictates to the other 76%.

Even so, you’d think, with so much power and influence, they could do a lot better than 24%. It must be hard to win over public opinion with ideas that most people think are crazy and spokespersons that most people find obnoxious. Libs have been attacking President Trump day and night, every day and night, since Nov. 9, 2016, and still haven’t been able to turn the country against him.

Y’know, maybe that’s why they act so crazy! Because everything they’ve tried just isn’t working.

The nooze media owned by the 24% does try very, very hard to convince us that if we, personally, are not on board for socialism, open borders, transgender, and letting the UN run our foreign policy, we are in the minority somehow. But we’re not. They are.

The 24% has worked very hard for a long time to acquire the power and influence it now enjoys.

If the rest of us worked half as hard, we’d blow ’em out of there in days.

About leeduigon

I have lived in Metuchen, NJ, all my life. I have been married to my wife Patricia since 1977. I am a former newspaper editor and reporter. I was also the owner-operator of my own small business for several years. I wrote various novels and short stories published during 1980s and 1990s. I am a long-time student of judo and Japanese swordsmanship (kenjutsu). I also play chess, basketball, and military and sports simulations. View all posts by leeduigon

13 responses to “Libs: Only 24%

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: