I was reading a piece yesterday in which the writer complained that Fox News had tricked a lot of people into being climate change deniers. This is boilerplate liberal bushwa. Like, if it wasn’t for Fox News messing with our minds, we’d just naturally be clamoring for Agenda 21, a carbon tax, Common Core, Obamacare, sodomite pseudomarriage, and all the rest. It can’t possibly be their wicked and idiotic ideas that are turning us off, so it must be Fox News.
Well, I don’t have television, I consider Fox News lukewarm and spineless when it comes to opposing statism, and I have other reasons for not buying into Global Warming. To wit:
1. I am freezing my kiester off. The whole country’s in the icebox. I look out my window and it’s snowing sideways. This is not caused by things getting warmer.
2. Global Warming is pushed by Democrats, and the truth is not in them. If a Democrat inadvertently tells the truth about anything, he has a blood pressure surge, foams at the mouth, and requires medical attention.
3. The agenda of the Warmists is flagrantly obvious. “Give us unheard-of powers over every aspect of your lives, pay colossally high taxes to us, obey us in everything–and we’ll save you from the Global Warming.” Yeah, yeah.
4. I am still freezing my kiester off.
5. If it’s really such a terrible crisis, then how come all the big, important GW alarmists are living in gigantic mansions, riding around in stretch limos, and zipping off to Davos in their private jets at the drop of a hat? Talk about a carbon footprint! If hypocrisy was bricks, these guys would be the Great Wall of China.
6. “Climate Change Scientists” and their auxiliaries have been caught lying and cheating so often, it becomes obvious that lying and cheating are their regular stock in trade.
7. Instead of openly debating the issue, they rely on name-calling, threats, intimidation, and scare tactics. This is not how honest men behave. This is how liars and cheaters behave when they’re afraid of getting found out.
8. I am freezing my kiester off.
9. Some of these mountebanks have admitted that they have exaggerated and told fibs in order to “emotionalize the issue” so that the public would listen to them and do as they say. Where I come from, that’s called lying.
10. There is nothing we can do on earth to nullify the action or inaction of the sun. If there is Global Warming, then the sun is doing it and it’s mere bullying and deception for our glorious leaders to tell us that they can put a stop to it by taking away our light bulbs and air conditioning.
I could go on, but it’s too cold to write any more.