Our secret agents have ferreted out the test that will be given to America’s high school seniors to prove that the Common Core universal curriculum has succeeded in its quest to bestow upon our youth an education second to none. The results of this test will be compared to the results of earlier tests.
The whole test is too long to be reproduced here, so I have randomly selected half a dozen of the questions, to give you the general idea. Ready? See how well you do!
1. Name at least three persons who are not the President of the United States.
2. Which of the following statements is true, A or B?
A. Global Warming is caused by human activity, and can be fixed by paying much higher taxes.
B. Global Warming is caused by human activity, and can be fixed by paying much higher taxes.
3. If Jamaal has a dozen Obama phones and gives all of them away to his friends, how many will he have left?
4. Fill in the little box with your pencil.
5. Write “True” in the blank after this sentence: “The Bible is hate speech.”____
6. Find the area of a floor that is 200 square feet.
Oddly enough, preliminary results show public high school seniors still getting questions 3 and 6 wrong. That means the questions will have to be rewritten, according to the Dept. of Education.
So far, approximately 70% of the students have been able to pass this test–“proving,” says Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, “that Common Core is money well spent.”