As I wait to see whether anyone buys The Wind from Heaven, I’ve finally arrived at that point where it’s do or die, writing The Witch Box.
This book has a double climax; and that means it’ll be very important to get the timing just so. And I’ve got to get to that double climax without padding the story, but without winding up with a book that’s too short.
Plus I’ve got to get it all done before the cold weather sets in and the ink stops flowing in my pen. I have to write these books outdoors. Indoors it’s nothing but nuisance phone calls.
Please pray for me, that the Lord might guide me in the work and make it fruitful in His service–and that I’ll be up to the challenge.