Well, now my post, “Boiling-Over Hypocrisy,” has been successfully published on Facebook. You are probably wondering how I managed that.
I hypothesized that maybe the problem was not what I said in the post, but the photo I used to illustrate it. As an experiment, I replaced that splendidly applicable illustration with a picture of a happy puppy. And voila–now suitable for Facebook!
Here are some more happy puppies, to keep me from getting censored again today. Pictures of celery stalks are also a safe bet, probably.
I conclude that Facebook, or its robot, censored the photo, not the text. See no evil, as the saying goes.
Reminds me of a friend of mine whose dashboard oil light kept going on; so he solved that problem by taping a piece of paper over the light. You can probably intuit the eventual fate of his car.